Putting the boxes and perspex together

Autumn Assessment 2nd and 3rd Year, Uncategorized

When I have finished my boxes, I have decided to try to put it all together. Because I could not tested it if it works without this display case.

I have made a mistake in calculating all the sides and the room I needed for the perspex, so when I tried to put it all together only two sides of perspex fitted.


So because of my lack of mathematic abilities, I needed to sand off 10mm of 6mm MDF. It took a lot of time to sand all the boxes, but at the end it worked perfectly and I was able to fit everything in.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s